Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rudy Fernandez T-Shirts, Now on Sale, Camisetas de Rudy Fernandez


Viva La Rudy-lución! T-Shirts, Camisetas
In order to raise money for a volunteer internship this summer in Peru, I've decided to sell some t-shirts that I designed. This is the picture on the front:

He conseguido un puesto voluntario en Peru para el verano que viene, y para recaudar fondos he decidido vender unas camisetas que diseñé. Esta es la foto que sale en la camiseta-
 















(The t-shirts obviously won't say "Stephen's Designs" across the face)
(Obviamente no va a salir las palabras Stephen´s Designs en las camisetas)

And on the back they read, "EL EQUIPO UNIDO NUNCA SERÁ VENCIDO" (A TEAM UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED). Check it out:

Y por atrás sale, EL EQUIPO UNIDO NUNCA SERÁ VENCIDO. No hace falta traducírtelo. 







The shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton. I've had 100 t-shirts made. I'll make more if there's enough demand. If your size runs out and you still want one, let me know. Shipping is 5 dollars domestically, and 10 internationally. Hit me up if you've got questions! 

Tengo hechas 100 camisetas, y podría hacer más si hace falta. El envío es 5 dólares para los Estados Unidos, 10 dólares para envíos internacionales. Envíame cualquier pregunta que tengas. 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to get me one of these.

Bart King said...

I love it! But what would Rudy say?
http://blogderudyfernandez.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have one just like that but it's Manu Ginobili

Dean said...

PDX has a serious Rudy boner. Dude hasn't done anything. He's a Brad Davis totem type of player -- gets the fans moist, but his effect on games in negligible.

Talk to me when he has a couple of NBA championship and an Olympic Gold Medal, then he'll be worthy of a shirt like this:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/438629253_cdbd5e21f8_o.jpg

CDub said...

Get that Manu crap out of here. He couldn't have flowing long hair like that with his bald spot.

Anonymous said...

How do the shirts fit? Looser, more fitted? I want to make sure before I order

Stephen Robbins said...

I'm about 6'3", 210 and I wear a large in these t-shirts. They say they're preshrunk but they'll shrink a little bit. That probably wasn't much help, let me know if you have questions about a specific size.

Anonymous said...

I cant buy the XL shirt. it doesnt work. Why? All other sizes are available. Can you tell me please or are they sold out?

Stephen Robbins said...

The XL button has been fixed. Buy away!

Stephen Robbins said...

The XL button has been fixed. Buy away!

Anonymous said...

Just bought one yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Mola mucho la imagen. Me gustaria comprar una. Soy de España. ¿Que talla me recomiendas? Mido 1,75m y normal. Espero que el negocio vaya sobre ruedas porque merece la pena

Anonymous said...

Got mine yesterday, totally awesome. Wore it to the game tonight and saw a couple others around.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, how about a Tres-Equis for me? Next time you order, get a batch for the Fat Crowd, eh? :)

TJ

Adam said...

Let me know when you have mre XXl (or XL-Tall) available.