Friday, April 18, 2008

More Banners

You can check out some more of my handy work over at Deadspin here, here, and here. The banners were not my best work, but they turned out pretty funny and if you read the comments to those articles you'll see they were pretty well received.

On a totally unrelated note, here's a graphic I did for a personal project:




This was for a translation website that I did awhile back. My major is Spanish Translation, and I was hoping to actually get some experience in that field. After putting up the website, which you can visit at www.stwtranslation.com, I quickly got distracted by school it has been in the background ever since.

As far as the design goes, I really liked the overall feel of the website. It's clean and crisp, very sharp looking. Check it out when you can.


No comments: